Wednesday, July 18, 2012 ∞
A simple Sinatra and Ruby application to turn your Instagram feed of people you follow in to a RSS feed.
- Register a new Instagram client on their developer’s site
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret to
- Type in your root url and your Instagram username in the
- Launch the Sinatra app and visit
- Log in and copy the access in to
Access Tokens will not keep you logged in forever. I need an easier way to change the access token without having to store it in the app manually.
Any questions and requests can be send to my email firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to take this and modify it to do whatever you want. Any improvements I would love to see added to this project.
- Browse Code
git clone http://git.jake.codes/Feedgram.git